Sunday, March 13, 2016

Time to Redirect!

So I've been going on this blog for around 5 years now, I can hardly believe it's been that long! And for a while now I've been feeling like I needed a change. I am certainly no expert on blog design, I know basically nothing about HTML and coding (not even sure if I'm using these terms correctly!). So I bit the bullet and have completed updated and changed the blog. I've moved to a new host, got my own domain name, and redesigned everything! I hate leaving this site but it was time.

If anyone is interested in following me in my new space, head over to the new Delectably Mine and check it out, let me know what you think. And check out the first post on the new site, a wonderful Banana Poppy Seed Muffin that you are definitely going to want to try!! See y'all there!



Looking for the recipe?? You'll find it HERE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment